8 Top Rated Copywriting Tools To Up Your Marketing Game
What role does copywriting play in your marketing game? Consumers buy into what you market by how you market it. The copy you employ to market your product is one of the first things they “buy”.
On top of all the other campaign to-dos, who has the time to be so critical? How do you keep up with the trending topics and work on what the public demands? Above all, what if your competitors get to your audience before you?
Fortunately, in this day and age, everything has a shortcut. And as a marketer, it’s imperative to know, “What is going to help me be more efficient in my copywriting?”
The answer is copywriting tools! There are so many tools out there that could cut short the time you invest in creating copy material. But since there are so many, it’s going to be an added problem if you have to keep testing every tool to see what works for you. That’s where this blog comes in.
We’ve analyzed and narrowed down 12 tools that could help you up your marketing game in no time.
Brainstorming topics is one of the pain points of being a marketer. If you’re writing 4-5 blogs a week how do you come up with topics that inspire you to write?
Blogabout could just be what you’re looking for if you’re having writer’s block.
This tool is created by IMPACT, an expert organization in helping businesses grow. Their forte is sales and marketing growth. You can rely on a tool that’s created by people who know what they’re talking about.
- Generate topics for you based on your keyword and keyword type.
- The keyword type is categorized into 4 which helps narrow the search.
- Gives 5 potential titles.
- Titles can be saved for later use.
- Saved titles can also be downloaded.
- Helps generate titles if you’re having writer’s block.
- Straightforward interface.
- Access to a personal library of saved titles.
- Helps with only the title.
- Doesn’t include tools where the text body is analyzed.
- Limited features.
You may be coming up with topics that you think are compelling. But there’s a slight chance that you could miss the mark with some topics. The best content is content that people want to read about. i.e. what are people asking about?
Answer The Public might be the “answer” to this underlying concern.
- By entering a topic, brand, or product Answer The Public generates the types of questions that consumers ask.
- The search is categorized as visualization and data allowing you to view the results in whichever way you prefer.
- The data can be exported to an Excel sheet.
- The data is also shareable via a link.
- You’re able to create custom projects and add your search results there.
- You can even hide suggestions if you don’t find them relevant.
- The search can also be categorized as questions, prepositions, comparisons, alphabetical, and related.
- You can customize the search by filtering the question modifiers.
- You’re able to tap into a vast array of different questions that people ask from different angles.
- Does a thorough search for you, unlike any other tool.
- Multiple unique features.
- It’s a bit difficult finding your way around.
- Not user-friendly.
- It does not check the content body for you.
- Limited free searches.
- The full benefits are acquired only upon payment.
What Answer The Public Users Have To Say
Another tool that could help increase engagement is the Sharethrough Headline Analyzer. One thing to keep in mind is that the headline is what attracts consumers to click. Accordingly, about 80% of people don’t read past the headline. Tools like the Sharethrough Headline Analyzer help you get them to read past the headline.
- The Sharethrough Headline analyzer analyzes the headline and gives a quality score.
- It lets you know the strengths of the headline.
- Most importantly, it gives you suggestions on how to improve your headline.
- A score called the engagement score lets you know how engaging your heading is and how you can improve it.
- The impression score lets you know how much of an impression you’re making on those reading your heading.
- Based on an algorithm that takes into account over 300 variables.
- It’s pretty straightforward and you don’t have to scramble to find your way around working it.
- The suggestions are very informative and simple to follow.
- Plus, all this is free and accessible to anyone.
- As the name of the tool itself denotes, it’s only a headline analyzer.
- Limited features.
No one likes to read the same thing repeatedly. Consumers love fresh and innovative content. That’s the secret to a good piece of work.
Cliches are any language composition used so much that it’s lost its impact on people. Cliche Finder will help eliminate such cliches. As the tool description reads, it will help eliminate words, expressions, and phrases that are trite, stale, or overused.
- Tracks cliches and possible spelling errors
- Suggests word choices.
- It’s a simple interface and you don’t have to be a genius to work it out.
- It’s an up-to-date analyzer
- It’s also free.
- There’s a 10,000 maximum character limit.
- Doesn’t suggest an alternative to the cliche that was found.
- Limited features.
The Hemingway Editor is a copywriting tool that analyzes the text body. It inspects your copy and evaluates it based on certain criteria. It is one of the most commonly used ones out there, owing to its proven efficiency.
- Gives a readability score.
- Uses a color coding system to show the errors that it has detected in the copy.
- The color relates to a particular mistake and hovering over the word will possibly give an alternative or prompt to omit the word.
- Depending on your word count, it gives you the ideal number of adverbs and passive voice sentences you should keep.
- Gives suggestions to simplify phrases by providing an alternative word.
- Identifies sentences that are hard or very hard to read.
- It has an in-built formatting tool.
- Additionally, it gives you the reading time and the number of letters, characters, words, sentences, and paragraphs.
- Helps turn out readable content.
- Has impressive features for a free tool.
- Since it’s bare-bones editing feedback, you cannot rely on it alone.
What Hemingway Editor Users Have To Say
INK for All is an AI-powered tool. Why is it listed here you ask? It’s because it also lets you import existing content. According to a survey, bloggers who use AI tools spend 30% less time than those who don’t. Accordingly, this tool could potentially help you increase your productivity. It’s the all-in-one power-packed punch you need in your marketing game.
- There are features like copy editing, paraphrasing, content planning, text analyzing, SEO optimization, and much more.
- One of the more impressive features is the text rewrite option. It gives you a couple of options on how a particular sentence can be structured.
- It comes with a plagiarism checker as well.
- It also has an in-built AI content-generating tool.
- It comes with formatting options so you can type on the tool itself.
- There are multiple templates to choose from as well.
- Saves your work and gives you access to past work.
- It’s quite extensive in the feature department.
- It has unique features that help you cut short the time you spend on multiple tools.
- It’s a paid tool.
- Not user-friendly for first-timers.
What INK For All Users Have To Say
A swipe file is a marketer’s close personal friend. But how would you like to have access to a master swipe file that’s every marketer’s best friend? This is exactly what it is titled. It has a collection of some of the best copywriting examples in the world. It could be the much-needed inspiration you’re looking for.
- Access to hundreds of different copies.
- Filtering option based on the copy type, style, and audience that you’re targeting.
- When you hover over an example it gives you an explanation as to why it works.
- It gives you the inspiration that you need if you’re having writer’s block.
- The copies listed are from some of the top brands and it’s very inspiring.
- User-friendly and interesting to work with if you’re bored with work.
- It’s a free tool.
- Not as wholesome as others on this list.
- Doesn’t help with analyzing content.
- Limited features.
Why is it so important to check if your writing is readable? It is often perceived incorrectly that the more complex a piece of reading material is, the more validating the facts are. In fact, in prioritizing making a piece of content complex, writers often forget that their primary goal is to communicate information clearly. Add to that, research proves that the average reader only engages with content they understand.
Therefore, as a marketer, your goal is to create content that’s easy to read and therefore engaging. That’s where tools like The Writer readability checker will be an added asset in your marketing game.
- This checker will score your writing based on the Flesch reading ease scale.
- Once you’re given a score, they will direct you to other famous writings to compare the score which is pretty useful.
- Once signed up it will rate your readability for free.
- It’s not difficult to navigate.
- Limited features.
- Doesn’t check for spelling.
So what’s the takeaway?
The copywriting tools listed above will help you navigate this challenge in a much smoother way. Regardless of which direction you choose to go in, the main thing is you need to create engaging material to acquire and convert potential consumers. After all, good marketing is about coming up with a stunning visual and a great copy for every ad to deliver the intended message in the most convenient manner.
With the copywriting part sorted, now comes the design part of your ads. There’s a solution for that as well and this solution is called unlimited graphic design subscription. Didn’t we tell you? We live in times when there are plenty of options to boost your productivity. So, go make the most of these tools and elevate your marketing game!